Saturday 24 February 2007

PRAISE THE LORD! I'm feeling better! Hehe. I'm really feeling better!!

Stopped drinking the Diphenhydramine and I guess it's really the prob, cos now I'm not as sick as before. Bought Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa [heard before?? =D] which is totally the best cough syrup b'cos it doesn't taste all medicine-y and horrible. It's sweet and has a nice herbal taste. Hehe. Small bottle costs RM5.40 and big bottle costs RM11 sumting if you buy at 99 SPEEDMART. XD

Anyway, jus bak frm Vincent's hse. He had - make tht has, it's still going on - an open hse at his new place which he jus shifted to. He said it's near Gavin's hse, but it SO isn't. Went there with Mervy, Wei Shern & Alexander. We were early. Lazed around in his hse until we went down to eat at 8PM. Food was good. Mervy made Wei Shern go lik, 5 rounds to get his food and then he accused Wei Shern of going lik, 5 rounds to finish the food. =_= Haha. And the lik, 5 rounds were for him.

Headed bak up to Vincent's room. I was kind of bored cos they were playing "Bluff". I didn't wanna play. Guess what? Vincent was a bit sick also, lik me. He was walking in and out of the room. To get myself occupied, I txt-ed Jon. He was at a family dinner in Damansara, but free to chat. Conversation's still carrying on.

Went bak at 9.30PM. There were a few new dishes, and fish fingers. Hehe. I grabbed one and since I was still coughing, I ate half and gav the other half to Mervy. Sent the 3 of 'em bak, and now I'm home and feeling better. Vincent says he'll call me later to tell me what he didn't tell me when I was at his hse. (",) I hope he isn't too late.



Ah, can't wait to get bak to YF tmrw! =)

Signing off...

No comments: