Sunday 4 March 2007

So, Jessica gav me a way to revive my blog. Good, I don't hve to think. Here goes:

LAYER 1: On the Outside


Name: Amanda
Birthdate: June 8th
Current status: Single
Eye colour: Dark brown
Hair colour: Black and some brown (at certain parts, haha, really)
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: On The Inside

My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: Ants
My Weaknesses: Insensitive
My Perfect Pizza: Uh... Dunno

LAYER 3: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

My first thoughts waking up: Usually I start talking to myself then I start praying, haha
My bedtime: 11PM
My most missed memory: 2H

LAYER 4: My Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Um... I lik Pepsi Twist and Vanilla Coke, so... Lol...
McDonald's or Burger King: McD's
Single or grouped dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Choc

LAYER 5: Do You

Smoke: No
Curse: Sometimes (Mild, tho =D)
Shower: Yes
Have a crush: Mayb
Think you've been in love: Definitely not
Go to school: Yes
Want to get married: Yes
Believe in yourself: Yes
Think you're a health freak: No

LAYER 6: In The Past

Drank alcohol: Yes (But it was the Melawis Red Wine Mee Suah, and I went to skl red and dizzy, but it was still alcohol, lol)
Gone to the mall: Evry week
Been on stage: Yes
Eaten sushi: One of my faves, so, yes!
Dyed your hair: No

LAYER 7: Have You Ever...

Played a stripping game: WTH? No lah... [Whr d'you get this tag lah, Jessica?]
Changed who you were to fit in: Once, nvr again

LAYER 8: Age You're Hoping...

To get married: 26 or 27

LAYER 9: In A Guy

Best Eye Colour: Anything but black
Best Hair Colour: Whatever lah
Short hair or long hair: Short

LAYER 10: What Were You Doing...

A minute ago: Answering the above layer
An Hour Ago: Wandering in Subang Parade
A Month Ago: I dunno!
A Year Ago: It shud be a Saturday, ryte? Then I'd be coming home frm Subang

LAYER 11: Finish The Sentences

I love: GOD
I feel: Fat
I hate: Peer pressure
I hide: My necklace when in skl =]
I miss: 2H (I mentioned 2H twice, man XD)
I need: To study.

LAYER 12: Tag Three People

Tak nak tag lah...

No comments: