Thursday 8 March 2007

OK... Updates on my life... Hehe...

I got new specs this week! A red-black-white kind of specs, frm Oakley. Plastic, full frame. Yep. At 1st the comments were divided. Then those who said they preferred my previous one got used to this one and said it did indeed look nicer. Haha. Tuesday nite, went for choir practice, and Wei Shern (thumbs up), Gavin ("You look a lot smarter. Nice. Hehe.") and Mervy ("Cool! In the light, tht thing is lik, glaring at me.") said what they said. Lol.

Monthly test started y'day. I think I didn't do very well for Maths. Complained to Tutor. But felt better after tht. At least today's papers were good. Tht's what I think. But usually the feeling I get and the results in the end are the total opposite of each other. Haha.

I'm sitting inside =( I wanted to sit outside. Since I'll nvr ever get to be in a class in the block I'm at now, I wanted to try sitting outside! And besides, K, S & D's got their As outside. Aih. Usher sits outside, tho. Haha. She said she misses my talking. XD

Yay! I got Lydidi's ruler adi! Hoho. I saw her ruler on Tuesday nite. And it's real special. The other side's numbers are in red. It's jus lik the one I lost, which I loved so much and either misplaced or it disappeared on its own. Haha. I was s'posed to get it y'day. But I missed her after skl. So, today, stopped at the junction outside and took the ruler! Haha. I traded it with mine lah. I hve - had - 3, so I gav her choose. But she said she dunno which one to take. So I said, "Jus take it all." Then Kym called me a "ruler freak" when I showed her what was special abt the ruler. Hahaha.

I'm alone at home now. I lik being alone at home. Hehe. Havta study this afternoon. Sigh. I hope I get what I read.

Signing off...

No comments: