Tuesday 13 March 2007

So I spent Monday waiting for Tuesday. Hahaha. Anyway, Wei Shern called y'day and asked whether he cud tag along with me and Mervy cos Mervy told him tht he's going out wit me today. Gavin said he merajuk I tak ajak him. Lol. It seems tht ppl who merajuk tak tau penat, cos he said he doesn't mind walking to SS2. Haha.

Went to Evangel 1st. Mervy bought two books and I bought one. Then, went to Salvation and got two books and a CD for myself. Wei Shern bought two CDs. Yay! My first Christian books. Not my first Christian CD, tho. Hehe.

After tht, we went to 1U. Had lunch at Wong Kok, whr we met up with Aunty Mee Ching. She said my specs is nice. Hehe. Wei Shern and Jo were making such a fuss the entire time. They're so noisy. Then Mum and Aunty MC went off, and the four of us left Wong Kok and walked by ourselves.

Wei Shern was finding for glow-in-the-dark stars. Hehe. Art Attack didn't hve any and nowhr else did. Spent the rest of our time at MPH. I saw this book, but didn't get it. I figure I hve enough to last me for now.

Then, we waited for Koko Jack at the Gelato Fruity store. Fine, choc IS the safest flavour. Haha. I had green apple. Yah. I knw. I dunno how my bro made me agree to choosing tht one.

Left 1U, and headed home. Mervy and Wei Shern watched an episode of "Heroes", then we all went to the pasar malam (Tuesday one, duh XD). Bumped into Vincent. They were going for futsal at 5.30, so Wei Shern and Jo will be joining them, ryte abt now.

Now I'm at home, blogging. Azure Ray's "Sleep" jus finished d/l-ing! I lik it. Nice song. Hehe. OK lah, txting Tutor now. Gotta layan him.

Signing off...

No comments: