Monday 19 March 2007

I'm a grandmother.

Haha. No, seriously. I'm a grandmother.

*Silence*

OK lah. Actually, my cat, Cootie gave birth to three kittens three days ago. I don't even knw who's the father! Not tht tht matters. You knw lah, dlm zaman ini... Hohoho. Anyway, Cootie's lik, orange, grey and white so her kittens are too. Hehe. They're cute. I've only seen one, but I guess they're cute. Hahaha.

Y'day nite I watched "Eragon" with Ko and Jo. They are so noisy! They keep on going lik, "This scene is lik Star Wars," "Definitely copied LOTR," "Why the fire didn't burn him wan?" "The dragon talk so dramatically lah." Ish. I tell you. Can't even watch a movie in silence. Hahaha.

Today's 1st day of skl was, um, moody, actually. The assembly's go on for ever. And we got papers and all. But for me, skl was kind of, moody. I dunno why. Oh well. Spent a good hour talking to Su Vien. Hehe. She shud be in E lah. Lol.

Chew Yong's new specs is so nice on her it's annoying! Haha. And she got 92 for Maths. Lik, 92! Of cos I was all amazed and "Argh, argh!" at first. But I'm real proud. And real happy for her. Hehe.

I got 70 for Maths only lah. I prepared myself adi lah. So, well, I really hve to buck up. And I knw. And I'll try. Yeah. Hehe. But I got 83 for BM! Tht's good lah. Haha. Cos others got B. My tutor says he's proud. Hehe.

Oh yah, abt the SPM results. Chuan Keat got 12 freaking A1s~! I'm so happy for him. 12, man! And he's so nonchalant when I asked him how he did it. Hehe. Congrats, Josh!

So, tht was all lah. And Wong Wei Shern, the game we're playing is real boring and so long-winded. Hahaha. Let's face it, our timing is always off!

No comments: