Tuesday 20 March 2007

Began my day with devotion in skl. It was raining. Really nice weather.

OK, so I prayed fervently for my English paper. I tot I got one wrong, so I was prepared. Imagine my relief and thankfulness when I received my paper: 100! Omg. GOD is good! Hehe. And it's not jus cos of my papers lah. But He's been blessing me and my frens too. Amelia, Michelle, Usha, Jia Ying, Pune-chan and all got As too. I'm so happy!

After tht, had Science. I got 93 for my paper at first. Then Michelle was looking thru my paper and was lik, "This one can get one mark lah. Go and change." So now my Science marks is 95! Hehe.

Then, celebrated Teng's b'day - at last - in 3K wit Yien Wee, Lin Kee & Chew Yong [tho there were other classmates there also]. Told them my results and they gav me hugs each. Hehe. I totally love my Harmoni frens lah. They really share my joy when I do well and support me when I do badly. Anyway, I put cream on Teng's face so many times. She merajuk a bit. I was caught off guard when she herself put cream on MY face and I chased her all the way to M and bak again. Wee did it for me in the end. Haha. Me, Chew Yong, Lin Kee & Yan Teng played wit more cream until Teng had sum on her hair already and we had to stop before she got upset. Lol. Went downstairs to clean up. And as always, splashed ourselves with water. Actually, more lik me and Kee splashed Teng wit water. Basically, I had a lot of fun. Hehe. My and Teng's pinafores got sum cream and it won't go off, but I'm sure it'll be clean after they're washed.

I only got 53 for Arts lah. I cudn't care less abt it, tho. Haha.

All in all, I've gotten 5 results already. Thank the Lord tht they're all alryte and tht I've had a wonderful day today.

No comments: