Friday 16 March 2007

Last day of skl hols until after April. At least I spent the morn out. Hehe. Went to RKC at 8.30 with my bro, Gavin, Gerard & Jacqueline. Turns out today they're cleaning the pool frm 9.00-3.00, so me, Gerard & Jacqueline only got to swim for half an hour while Jo & Gavin played basketball.

After tht, we (me and Jacqueline) took a bath, then we went upstairs, whr the boys were playing table tennis. Gerard taught me how to play table tennis!! Hehe. It's fun, actually. Now I'm getting all hyped abt it. Lol. Anyway, I only beat Jacqueline once, and lost against Gerard & Gavin. Hehe. Sweat, man. And me and Jacqueline didn't hve any extra clothes, so we made sure not to sweat as much as Jo and Gavin (they were soaked!).

Me & Jacqueline went to The Lagoon while the boys went and bathe. Then, when they retutned, we had our lunch. Left for home. Now I'm bak, and Mum's out at Mid Valley. So, tht's all lah.

Signing off...

No comments: