Wednesday 19 December 2007

PMR RESULTS OUT ON DECEMBER 27

Page 3 of The Star's Nation section.

Such an ominous headline.

When I opened today's newspaper, that particular section was practically jumping out at me. And my response? I screamed. Yes. Literally. Instantaneously. Screamed.

I am so freaked out now.

Dec. 27 is like, 8 days away (today notwithstanding).

I know that next Thursday I will be really nervous, worried and definitely hyperventilating to the point that I threaten to faint any moment due to shortage of breath, BUT (and there is a but) I will not let that happen. Why? Because I must contain myself if not I won't even last till it's my turn to get my results slip. Oh my goodness. That is so gonna happen.

However, I take comfort in knowing that my God is an awesome God and He is in absolute control of next Thursday (and every other day). As children of God, we know He has ordained all our days (including next Thursday) and that whatever happens, it will all be for the good of those who love Him. And all God's people say? AMEN! Hehe.

"But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in You..." Psalm 56:3

No comments: