Friday 16 May 2008

Got tagged... See, I did it, Jessica... Proved you wrong... Haha...

BASICS
1. Real name: Amanda Hoi
2. Nickname: Manda, Mandy
3. Married: No
4. Male or Female: Female
5. High School: MGS (I love)
6. College: Junior college, hopefully
7. Short or long hair: Long
8. Are you a health freak: Not at all!
9. Height: 5'3"
10. Do you have a crush on someone: David Cook XD
11. Do you like yourself: What's not to like? =P I am God's creation!
12. Piercings: Two
13. Righty or lefty: Righty, tryna be ambidextrous

FIRSTS
14. First surgery: I've only got my big toe nail pulled off, but that's not really surgery
15. First piercing: When I was five
16. First person you see in the morning: Pepper, though she's not a person, she's a dog
17. First award: First place, Standard 1, haha
18. First sport you joined: Bola baling (goalie, Standard 6)
19. First pet: None, there are pets at home but they don't belong to me
20. First vacation: Australia at 7
21. First concert: Switchfoot 2008

CURRENTLY
22. Eating: Nothing
23. Drinking: Nothing
24. I'm about to: Put American Idol songs into my iPod

YOUR FUTURE
25. Want kids: Three, and they'll be on leashes if they misbehave
26. Want to get married: Yup
27. Careers in mind: English, Astronomy or Oceanography/Marine Biology (damn ambitious, lol)

WHICH IS BETTER
28. Lips or eyes: Eyes
29. Hugs or kisses: Dunno lah
30. Shorter or taller: Taller
31. Romantic or spontaneous: Nice balance of both
32. Sensitive or loud: Hard to choose
33. Troublemaker or hesitant: Neither

HAVE YOU EVER
34. Kissed a stranger: No
35. Drank bubbles: No
36. Lost glasses/contacts: No
37. Run away from home: I wouldn't last a day
38. Liked someone younger: No
39. Liked someone older: Yeah
40. Broken someone's heart: Yeah
41. Been arrested: No
42. Cried when someone died: No
43. Liked a friend: Yes, my gang!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
44. Yourself: Myself with God working through me, definitely yes
45. Miracles: Ye....ah
46. Heaven: Of course
47. Santa Claus: I did. I put a sock, a cookie, a milk and my wish list on the table beside the TV and it was untouched the next morning. That was when I stopped believing in Santa Claus
48. Angels: They're all around! =D Visible and invisible...

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
49. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Maybe
50. Do you believe in God: Yes

TAG FIVE PEOPLE
None

1 comment:

Soon Chia said...

finally, you are back to blog. =D