Sunday 4 May 2008

went to church this morning and got to see Michael again after a month. had breakfast at modern. then went for Bible study. i do miss Bible study, after being AWOL for a few weeks. and, and, and, MERVY'S BACK! yup! he was s'posed to be back a day before my b'day but instead he's back a day before jon's b'day. hehe.

had lunch with family at Funa Zushi. we ate in a private room. it's pretty cool. it's nicer to dine in privacy. salmon sashimi is still the best sashimi.

at close to 4.00, Michael came to pick me from my house. me, Mervy and Michael went to Aeon JJ with plans of watching "Iron Man" but the queue was so long and we were late (we also saw Vincent, man, I haven't seen him in so long) so we jalan-jalan and my sandals broke. my precious Nine West sandals which have served me so long broke T_T dragged my feet all the way to FOS and bought a pair or slippers.

we had an early dinner at Pizza Hut. i only had two slices of pizza. we talked and talked about all sorts of things. and no, Mervy, i will not blog about everything we talked about. i will not let your prediction come true. haha. after that, we walked upstairs to the food court to talk somemore b'cos the tables at Pizza Hut aren't round. lol. we got distracted b'cos there was this plate of sizzling yee mee on our table that was left by the person who sat there before us. no, we weren't distracted b'cos it was enticing. haha. so we talked and talked somemore until 7.00 then we left Aeon JJ. sent Mervy to his grandma's house and Michael sent me home. i had a great time eventho we didn't watch a movie. we just spent 3 hours walking and talking.

No comments: