Monday 30 June 2008

Beauty & the Beast: The Musical


I WATCHED BEAUTY & THE BEAST: THE MUSICAL! And it was all thanks to Michelle =D She had 6 free tickets... and it's not just that, the tickets were VIP tickets! Yeah. I know. So fortunate, right? Hehe. Michy was so generous to ask me, Iri, Jessica, Michele & Samantha out.

Anyway, we arrived at KLCC pretty early. Had dinner, then we waited for the Plenary Hall to be opened. Took our seats and watched the musical. It was quite long. There was a break in between, and I hate to admit it, but I was such a 'sakai'. Haha. When the lights came on for the break, me and Iri were like, "Ey, over adi??" Lol. How we know it's a break lah! How we know got break wan! Haha. Then Michelle was like, "No, it's the break. They'll continue after that." Hahaha.

So the musical was awesome. Really. One would expect nothing less from a Broadway stageplay. Lumiere was most entertaining, and so was Cogsworth. Gaston was played perfectly. The one thing different was that they made the Beast lovable, not unpleasant. But that was fine. Hehe. OK, pics:

Jessica, Michele, me, Iri, Michy
Me, Iri & Michy!
I love this pic =]

No comments: