Tuesday 3 June 2008

OK, I just returned from Kym's house in Setia Eco-Park. Spent two nights there. Had a lot of fun. Setia Eco-Park feels like a totally diff world from Klang. Really. Played so much Five Crowns and Sequence. Got to know Beatrice's sisters: Brittany (7 years) and Brigitte (8 years). You know, I'm not that bad with kids. Haha. And kids are not that bad after all. I never liked kids. But that's because I've never had any experience with them. I always knew kids from afar. Like, I only know all they do is cry and be hyper and destroy things. And I don't get why adults like them more than teenagers. I mean, they're just little versions of us. Haha. But, kids are quite fun. Lol. Brittany and Brigitte call me Manda Che Che and they like to cycle with me =D I'm very proud of myself. Haha. Usually kids and babies are scared of me. I wonder why...? Maybe I should make an effort to be nicer to kids. I'll be nicer to nice kids =]

No comments: