Sunday 8 June 2008

My Sweet 16th

Michelle: Hey, Manda. Are you free on Sunday?
Me: Yeah. I think so. Why?
Michelle: Let's go out.
Me: For what?
Michelle: Just go out lah. I very long didn't go out with you.
Me: What time?
Michelle: 3 o'clock?
Me: So late. I dunno if can. Might be going out for dinner and movie with my family.
Michelle: Then earlier, OK?
Me: Hmmm. OK. Go out for what?
Michelle: Uh. For fun lah. With me. We'll makan. I wanna belanja you makan.
Me: Oh OK. I think can lah.
Michelle: No, cannot think. You must come.

That was how the conversation went when Michelle asked me out on my b'day. And I could hear Usha laughing in the background. So, I met up with Michelle in Aeon JJ, and she brought me to Popular, saying she wanted to buy a magazine. Then she asked me what I wanted to eat, and I was quite fussy. Haha. She said Kenny Rogers, because she's never eaten there before and it's chicken =_=' So we went to Kenny Rogers, and she made me stay outside, saying that I should check out the menu. And she asked me if I eat cheese. Then she brought me inside, and there they were: my dear friends, that is Jolene, Usha, Kavita, Angel, Povaanes & Tharsh. Hehe. It was a surprise. I was surprised, just not completely surprised. It was kinda obvious that something was up. For a drama director and actress, Michelle was very obvious. Lol.

So we had a lot of food. Then Michy left for the cinema, to see if there are tickets for "Kung Fu Panda". In the end, there were no tickets so we just waited with Michy cause she was gonna meet up with her boyfriend and she wanted him to wish me. Then she left, and it was just the 7 of us walking around till 5.30pm.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun and you guys really made my sweet sixteen memorable. Usha, I know you said I was ungrateful (haha) but I also know that that was a joke. Lol. Really love you guys! =D And thanks for all the presents!

To all of you who wished me, THANK YOU =]

My b'day cake! (A cheesecake - Lene, you really know what I like =D)
XD
Usha, Lene & Kav
Tharsh & Povaanes

The mastermind behind it alll =D

No comments: