Sunday 11 January 2009

Happy Birthday, Mum!

Yesterday night, we celebrated Mum's b'day at Hajime KL. (One thing about my family is that whenever there are any special events, we almost always have Japanese food. Haha.) The initial plan was to enjoy a buffet at Jogoya in Starhill, but that place was fully booked, so we settled for Hajime instead.

Mum and dad
Ko, me, Jo
Ko and I

Once we arrived at Hajime, we quickly started browsing through the menu and placing our orders b'cos I was so hungry! I didn't eat the whole day so I could stuff myself at the buffet, but tragedy of tragedies, we ended up somewhere else. Haha.

Salmon sashimi
Cold green tea soba
Soft shell crab maki
Karaage or fried chicken topped with spicy sauce
Unagi and cheese maki
Prawn tempura and avocado maki
Fried oysters wrapped in bread
Grilled mackerel
Salmon roll

Chawanmushi or steamed egg custard

Prawn maki topped with avocado and unagi
Garlic fried rice

Mum enjoying her chawanmushi

Then Jo took some random photos. Lol.




After that, we went to Mid Valley Megamall to catch a late-night screening of "Ip Man". Such an awesome show wei. Loads better than Jet Li's "Fearless". Haha. The movie ended about 1am, then we left for home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUM!

No comments: