Sunday 4 January 2009

Last Day of Freedom

I had an arrangement with Jessica, Nette and YP to celebrate our last day of freedom before starting a new school year. We met up at Aeon JJ (where else lah ryte?) after our respective church services were over. Then we picked up tickets for Four Christmases and then we went and makan. We had lunch at Dragon-I. Ordered dishes with steamed rice. All the dishes were quite yummy. Choosing to eat at Dragon-I was a good choice. Haha.

Xiao Loong Bao - Dumplings filled with minced meat and soup
Spinach (or as Nette calls it, spi-nudge XD) with garlic and mushroom
Sauteed diced chicken in dried chillies





We lepak-ed at Dragon-I for about an hour plus. It was the first time I spent such a long time just sitting in a restaurant after I was done eating. Usually, I'd just up and go. Haha. But I guess it's different when you're in good company. Lol. After that, we headed to the cineplex to catch the movie lah. It was quite funny lah. Entertaining enough. Then me and Jessica bought school shoes, and we went to Haagen-Dazs after that.

Strawberry cheesecake and vanilla ice cream on crepe
Belgian chocolate and cookies 'n' cream ice cream with brownies









No comments: