Sunday 13 September 2009

Four of us
Mum and Dad

Che and Ko

Yesterday night, I went out with my family to Ampang for a dinner to celebrate Ko and Che's b'days (both in the month of September). So we went to Litle Korea and ate at this place called Kang San Ea. In spite of what y'all might think, I didn't take any pictures of the food. Hahaha. But I ate a lot. The food just kept on coming wei. And the BBQ meat is really good. But it's still Japanese all the way for me lah! XD

Then we went to one of the stores selling all Korean stuff. I think I wanted to buy a lot of it. But because I didn't understand the labels, it kinda put me off. Cause I'm the kind of person who would buy something because it sounds really canggih. Hehe. So I only bought plum sweets cause that was written in English and I bought this pack of chips which I reckon are sweet potato drizzled with honey. But I can't be sure cause I haven't opened it yet. And at the counter, the lady started speaking to us in Korean and only my sister understood. The lady was asking whether we were Korean and my sister said no. Haha. Y'knw, I didn't know there were so many Koreans in Malaysia.

Oh yeah, I drank shochu. It's basically rice wine, a spirit lah. And I had some beer. So at the end of the night, I was kinda tipsy. No kidding. Haha. I coudn't walk properly, man. I almost hit the whatever barrier thing that leads to the toilet. This is the 2nd time I've gotten drunk since I was 12 (drunk on red wine mee suah XD). The shochu was super strong wei. I wonder how anyone actually downs so many bottles of stuff like that.

Overall, I had a fun night lah. Just with the entire family. =)

Tipsy... Haha...

2 comments:

yp said...

Robert Jack, I am super disappointed with you lah!
Look at what you're wearing again! When you have a whole huge wardrobe waiting. *smacks heads* Hahaha.

Amanda said...

Hahaha. Aiyoh. I totally knew that when I post this pics, you are so gonna scold me cause of wearing my pink tee again. Lol. This is the verbal scolding. Tmrw I kena physical scolding. Haha.