Tuesday 15 September 2009

Hey hey. So, guess how I got to school today? Yes, a car. But whose? O_o. Ah. That is the question. Hahaha. My dear Amelia Lee Xue Theng drove me to school today! Hahaha. That girl got her license adi. So fun. Her driving not bad lah. But who am I to say, right? I haven't even sat for my undang test yet. Lol. I got to school safe and sound lah (I guess I didn't need five seatbelts, after all XD), although we were late. She didn't pick me late actually; she just drove slowly. Hehe.

I had Chemistry 3 and Physics 3 today. I actually felt really unprepared. Cause although I studied for both already - twice, somemore - there didn't seem to be anything in my head. But thank God it turned out good. I am quite satisfied with today. Buthen again, I can't trust my feelings. Good usually turns out bad. Hahaha. And I did Chemistry 3 really slowly. I was taking my own sweet time. But I started off slow also cause I couldn't think. The radio in my head kept playing David Choi's "Won't Even Start". Hehe.

Now I just finished reading Maths. Gonna do a model paper and then maybe start Add Maths a bit. My nose is killing me lah. *Sneeze* Terrible flu problem, I have. I still have Biology 3, Maths, Add Maths and BK before my trials are officially over. My hands are itching to touch the PSP again T_T

Y'knw, I just realized something. If I study in the mornings at 4 like I usually do, I am not actually fully awake. Haha. When I'm in school, I think about my studying that morning, and I don't think I was fully awake. I was half-studying. Lol. But it works lah.

OK. I shall go do what I said I would do. Hehe. Tata.


If I ever see you on the street
I'll pretend that I didn't see
And turn my face
No use in small talk anyways
Cause if I look into your eyes
Then I'll have to say goodbye
And that'll break my heart
So I won't even start, no, I won't even start

No comments: