Friday 7 November 2008

Ah! I'm Deaf!

You know I said that my days are so boring and I need some drama? That's exactly what I got. Well, not exactly, but kind of. Haha. OK, so y'day I had Interact meeting after school. And so I had to stay back. Meeting was at 1.45pm, so I had 10 minutes for lunch. Me, Yoke Pei and Jesse walked to KD. On the way there, we heard a loud sound, like a gunshot. Jesse shouted, Yoke Pei screamed (like really high pitch, lol) and I winced and closed my ears. Hahaha. It sounded like it came from somewhere else, so we looked around, then Yoke Pei saw smoke from the drain where we were passing by a moment ago. Whatever it was (we found out later that it was a firecracker), it exploded right beside us, or specifically, right beside ME. I lost my hearing for like, 5 minutes. Haha. I was like, "Yoke Pei, I can't hear. Oh my goodness, I can't hear. I can't hear! My right ear... I can't hear anything!" Lol. Then Yoke Pei spoke into my right ear, and it was all OK again. Hehe.

While we had lunch (roti Milo =D), we were joking that someone was making an attempt on our lives, and that they must've been watching b'cos the firecracker exploded right when we were walking by. Like, what a coincidence, right? Haha. So after lunch, we went to investigate lah. We looked into the drain and we found the firecracker. Then we took pics of it with Yoke Pei's mobile cam. Hehe.

It was so cool lah. Apart from freaking out when I couldn't hear, it was cool lah. Haha.

The firecracker in the drain (see our reflections? =])

It's called Thunder Tomahawk, haha

Me and the firecracker that rendered me deaf for all of 5 minutes XD

1 comment:

Khaleeqa Idrus said...

foaahh! there must be somebody wanna pikat you all . fuyyoo ! HAHA :D :D