Monday 3 November 2008

I know I haven't been updating a lot. I never usually do anyway. I guess I always think that I have nothing worth blogging about. But being a blogger means that you turn daily activities into something blog-worthy. Right? It means you change something boring and mundane into something which sounds so much better than it actually is - I think. I dunno.

So, anyway, I sat for my English 1 paper again. Apparently there was a technical error with my class, 4D's essays (and we all know that basically translates to "papers missing"). After making a lot of fuss about it and trying my best to get out of class, I couldn't do much. It sucks, doesn't it? No matter how much you protest or anything, being a student, you can only do so much. And in the end, you have to give in to authority. Oh well... However, a plus point is that I didn't do so well for my previous English 1, so sitting for this paper again gave me a chance to redeem myself. And I'm glad to say that I do feel better about this one. And I wrote 728 words! Haha.

After the paper, I played the Game of Life with my 4D gang. It was really fun. I was a teacher but I got into a mid-life crisis and I changed careers and became a superstar. Haha. Weird. I think I lost some LIFE cards. Sigh. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, cause there'll be Taboo and the last CU meeting of 2008.

One other thing that made me happy today was Nicole gave me her word search book, which was half-completed. It was nice to do it because it had this old, used feeling, if you know what I mean. Oh, and Bev got me another word search book and a new shiny blue highlighter. Haha. I'm really going word search crazy.

Now I'm just sitting in front of the monitor, listening to Snow Patrol's latest and waiting for Tropic Thunder to finish d/l-ing. I need to buy a PC game lah. I'm stuck on several missions in GTA Vice City which I can't complete. Aih.

It's been about 3 months already. I guess it's better like this. I can't help but wonder if I'm making a mistake. But maybe in the long run it's best, not only just for me. Will I regret this when I get older? They say relationships are always worth restoring. But some should just be left to past. If things were back to normal, it's not gonna be good. That's just what I tell myself.

Whenever I write a post without a specific theme, I just write out anything on my mind. It's a bit confusing. When I reread it again, I actually need to stop and think about what I was talking about. D'you get me? Haha. Forget it.

Signing out...

No comments: