Tuesday 4 November 2008

So Pn. Nermala said that she didn't lose our papers. As a matter of fact, she didn't even get them. I guess that's possible lah. But still, there're still some little details that's suspicious. Haha. I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt. Ah. Oh, and she said that the teachers in the staffroom were pretty surprised that all 4 Dedikasi-ans turned up for the exam y'day. You see, the teachers have a really bad impression of us. They see us in a very negative light. We can't really blame them, cause we're not a teacher's dream class. But still, we've always been a really nice bunch in our own way. You just gotta wait and get to know us more then you'll realize that we're actually not so bad. Haha.

Anyway, I got back 5 papers today. The results were satisfactory =) Indeed, all praise goes back to God. Hehe. Played Pictionary the whole day. I'm actually quite adept at drawing with my left hand. In fact, I daresay that I draw better with my left hand. Haha. Nette is quite a nice teammate. Although both of us are so sucky at drawing and we can never roll the die and get more than 2 (haha!), when we get it right, we go on a roll cause we hold the turn for like, four drawings. Lol. I can't wait for Taboo tomorrow, if there is Taboo tomorrow. XD

We also had our last CU meeting today. It went well. Me and Lydidi had to act out Titanic. I vividly remember acting out the exact same scene with Melody a few months back. Haha. And during games time, they gave out some really cool, chewy chocolate candy. Yum. Lol.

And I just came back from pasar malam. I'm actually s'posed to be at Add Maths tuition. But I stopped, and I'll return next year. James Tan called me just now, and he was like, "James Tan here." And seriously, this is so embarrasing, but I can't believe I said, "Hi, uncle." Hahaha. Like, I just blurted it out without thinking. Sigh. I'm such a dong lah. Moving on... So he was talking about why I wanna stop and telling me that if I stop two months, I've got to pay registration next year. And he was saying that there'll be more people coming in so I have to be prepared to change classes. And he told me that he'll wait for me to make up my mind. I think my mind's made up already.

OK, so like I said, I just came back from pasar malam. Before that, I went to KFC with Mum and Gavin. Mum wanted to try the Hot Rods cause she saw the advertisement in the papers. Hahaha. It's really nothing special. Don't bother trying it. It's just a skewered, hot and spicy version of their original chicken and it looks nothing like how it looks like in the papers. How disappointing. But I did get to have my fave chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Hehe.

Guess that's about all I did today. My days are so boring. I need some drama.

Signing out...

1 comment:

Khaleeqa Idrus said...

it's true amanda ! our class isn't as bad as they thought . tembak je mereka dengan senapang gajah ! duusshhumm ! :D hahaha . mind to read my blog ? but ofcourse, my blog isn't cool as yours .

http://www.khaleeqa-hakunamatata.blogspot.com