Tuesday 18 November 2008

How are your holidays coming along? Mine pretty much sucks. I drag myself through every single day. All I do is wake up late so that I will sleep off most of the beginning of the day, that way I only have to get myself through half a day (I should take sleeping pills then I would sleep longer). Then I have devotion, and I read the newspapers, then I eat. After that, I will either read, watch a movie or watch TV shows on the PC. I am pathetic. Oh man... Somebody save me.

My days are so empty that I kind of feel guilty for not starting tuition classes. It's funny how any Form 5 would kill to be in my place right now, and yet I'm wishing that I'm not where I am. I should work. But I'll probably get fired soon enough cause I've got some distractions on my mind. I wanna study, but the first chapter of History Form 5 was pretty boring that it kind of put me off. Maybe I'll give it another try. Oh, and I have yet to finish up Chemistry Form 4. I shouldn't have to worry about that IF I was going for tuition this month. But I'm not. Sigh.

The few things that I can look forward to this week is tmrw night's rally mttg, Thursday night's choir practice and Saturday's lunch. Other than that, nothing else exciting. Whoever's reading this, I'll bet your holidays are way more fun than mine. =]

No comments: