Friday 3 June 2005

Apology for Change

Sorry for the huge change in my blog. Yes, I did get a new template, but I realized that there was something wrong with the font. I tried to edit them posts, but the size of the font was still small. I've tried a few times, but it's not changing. So, I guess it'll make for good eyeball exercise. Haha. If you wanna read my previous blogs, sorry that you have to squint your eyes and go, "For goodness' sake, doesn't this blogger have brains?" But I hope that this deformity won't deter you from reading my previous blogs, because, if I may say so, I think my previous blogs will give you a glimpse into my life, and I've made it spunky enough, so please, read it. And besides, your eyes need exercise once in a while. Thank you and I apologize again.

No comments: