Saturday 4 June 2005

Wretched Weather Forecasts

I have been following the weather forecasts in the newspapers, on the radio and other media massa. My survey has found that they aren't always accurate, and that bothers me; because currently, it is not accurate - at all. I've been let down by the Malaysian Meteorological Service. If you would like to apologize, MMS, you are most welcome.

You see, they keep on saying there will be isolated showers over Selangor and all, but so far, its been hot and humid weather, and I've been sticking sweaty over the course of a few hours. How very much I'd like to put Malaysia away from the garisan khatulistiwa if I damn well could. But, I hope that the MMS will improve their service and try their very best to get right-on accurate weather predictions, but they most probably won't know about this, 'cause who the heck from the MMS reads Amanda Hoi's blog? Haha.

No comments: