Saturday 18 June 2005

The Beginning of the Bat

I've just caught Batman Begins, and it is the ultimate Batman movie. I must say, Christopher Nolan did a rather good job. And Christian Bale has got to be the most suave Batman I've seen so far. My favourite was obviously Lieutenant Gordon, played by Gary Oldman of Sirius Black fame. Absolutely fabulous and entirely fantastic, that's how I'd sum up Batman Begins.

The cast consists of: Christian Bale, Katie Holmes, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Cillian Murphy, who makes a mysteriously creepy bad guy.

However, I don't exactly recommend it to kids below 10, because it might be a little too terrifying, especially during the parts where the villain shows his real power to the so-called powerful backbone. But, if you must, than please be my guest.

Whichever way, the gadgets shown by Lucius Fox(Freeman) were delectably hi-tech and of the highest quality in this century. The humour part of the movie was nifty as it was handled by Michael Caine, who starred as the butler, Alfred, whom I'm sure is a very well-known name amongst movie fanatics. He let out an air of good humour and teasing sentences. Great script!

Anyway, you should catch it, as it happens to be a great Batman movie, and also is a prequel. So, if you'd like to know how Bruce Wayne actually started out to be, catch Batman Begins in theatres near you.




No comments: