Monday 5 October 2009

Days Like This One =)

Today we (JOLA) celebrated Yoke Pei's 17th b'day. She's the youngest. I know, it's a bit strange since I should be the youngest as I am more of the baby of the group. Haha. But no, I am the oldest! No kidding. Haha. So we brought her out to 1U. And we ate at Chili's. Spent three hours there wei. I can only ever do that with those three. I really ate a lot. Haha. Anyway, here are a few of my fave shots from today.



Days like this one remind me of how blessed I am to have such a special group of friends. Everytime I'm with them, I'm reminded of how much I love them and how much I'm loved (ahem, ahem, I truly believe with all my heart that y'all do love me ah XD). Hehe. Friendships can't get any better than this =]

And to my dear Bumble Chua: We look really good in the above shot. Can totally be gangster leaders lah. Haha. I hope your seventeenth was a memorable one. Although we've only known each other for almost a year now, we've experienced so much together. Haha. How long we've been friends doesn't matter lah. What we've done in that time is what matters. Hehe. So here's to a friendship that's as long-lasting as a circle. Lol. God bless you always...

No comments: