Sunday 18 October 2009

Mervy's 19th

Went to Chili's 1U to celebrate Mervy's 19th b'day. I actually wished him a day earlier. *Smacks head* Haha. Dunno why lah. My brain not functioning properly. So I wished him again y'day night when the clock striked 12.

Anyway, it was the four of us: me, Kym, Mervy and Mikey since Jon and Wei Shern aren't around. We had to wait for about half an hour before we got a table. All we did was hang out and talk about all sorts of things. It was nice, cause we haven't done this in a really long time - just hanging out, talking and eating. Lol.

Then we left about 10.30pm. Kym left with Mervy and I left with Mikey. Apparently Kym and Mervy were stuck in a jam and only got home at 12.30am, but me and Mike didn't get into any jam. And it was nice to talk with Mike again. We've had so many conversations in his Vios. Me in the passenger seat and him at the wheel. (Like he said, there's no other way it could be since I can't drive - yet. Haha.)


Bottomless tostada chips (as addictive as French fries)
Lamb chop
Little burgers
Honey chicken crispers






MKMA
The B'day Boy

No comments: