Sunday 22 October 2006

The day started out fair enough. When morning service at KGH was over, we had breakfast at Modern, then decided to go to IKEA. Arrived at IKANO Power Centre around 1145 AM? Bought a swivel chair for me, a pink (my dad said it looked real sissy, but Jo said white and black didn't match) one for Jo, sumting of an easy chair for Dad and other small stuff.

Btw, I lost my phone. Don't ask me how. It's devastating enough jus thinking of it. No, it wasn't my careless-ness and no, it wasn't completely my fault. Yes, it was difficult. But I realized I didn't feel really upset. When Ko Jack brought me around to search for it, we knew it was hopeless, but I kept praying nonetheless. And the ringing tone was still there, which means no one found it yet. The search turned out fruitless. Went to customer service and issued an urgent announcement: "Lost black-and-grey Samsung phone. Kindly return to main entrance counter." Of cos I cried. Tho I got over it after tht. Cos I committed evryting to GOD - whether or not I got it, I'd leave it to Him. And it feels so good to jus leave it to Him, ya knw? Worries are gone. Cos I knew He knew this was gonna happen, so He also knws whether or not I'd get my phone bak. Get me? Dad said he'd get me another one after I looked so down. We tried calling again, and this time it was switched off. Therefore, sumone found it and didn't bother to return it [so terribly bad-hearted]. So I lost my beautiful number, but I'll go to the DiGi centre tmrw and work things out.

Anyway, Ko bought me magazines and food today. I wanted to try the Daim cake, so he bought the frozen type cos we couldn't try it warm and fresh frm the restaurant upstairs. Tht's all I did lah today. Now I'm sitting on my younger bro's pink chair. It's plastic.

No comments: