Sunday 15 October 2006

I had a great day today. Tho it didn't turn out tht way at first. Anyway, I stopped at Subang Parade to get me games. I got Counter Strike II (yay!) and CSI III (hahaha, I hope I don't get freaked out by the gore or sumting lik wit "Jack the RIpper" and I nvr touched tht CD again, lol, don't even knw whr it is!) After sending my bro to the MPSJ field, me and Mum left for Mid Valley. FIrst thing we did was get me "Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince". There was this unwrapped one and a wrapped one but the US cover version. I txt Ko to ask him which one to get. He said follow the theme I already hve. So I got the normal one lah.

Walked so much, frm Topshop to Miss Selfridge to Dorothy Perkins to Zara to MNG. Hahaha. But I didn't mind. Mum bought me two tops frm Roxy. Actually, more lik I entered finding for a bottle, then I saw it, and I totally fell for it, and I jus had to get it. Besides, we got this 20% voucher and I could collect points for my card. So the one tht caught my eye immediately was this faded yellow (ah, my fave colour!) T-shirt with imprint on front and back and then I went over to the collared shirts section, and Mum saw this green polo which she said I should get. It was kind of expensive jus for a collared shirt, so I said, "No need." Mum was lik, "Nvm, jus take it." Hahaha. Wonderful! In the end, both tops only cost RM167.90, loads cheaper than how much it might've been [which is... well, I dunno how much it might've been].

Then we got my fave snack. If u ever go to Mid Valley, u HVE to check out Gogo Franks on the LG floor. It's so great! Me and Ko stumbled upon it once cos this gal was handing out samples, and it was the Prata Sausage, and we ordered 'em straight away. It's actually sausage in roti canai with toppings and stuff. But the sausage makes all the difference. There's cheese, black pepper and satay. I shun black pepper, so cheese is nice (oozing with, um, cheese) and the satay is real tasty! Go get it! Their lemongrass lemon drink is very special also. Cos of the "serai" there's a sharp, pungent tinge after u drink it. Hehe. Tht's all I did lah today.

No comments: