Thursday 12 October 2006

I tot during exams I'd keep my distance frm Streamyx, but it's the other way around. Lol. Mayb cos now tht we end at 5:45 PM evryday cos of the fasting month, I hve loads of time to ramble =)

Today's papers were Living Skills n Geography. The former was easy. Hehe. But tht's cos I studied lah. Geography was so-so. Could answer the ques, but not all with absolute confidence. Oh well. Tmrw's the last day of exams. Passed real quickly actually. I'm sort of hyped tht it's the last day, but it wasn't all tht stressful. Haha.

So, it was OK today. Mei Er came to the canteen - tho she really doesn't lik the place. I had burger for break! Hehe. Quite nice. My new fave. I was so hungry cos I didn't eat when I was walking with Jolene. Stuffed myself silly in class. Haha. Then Chew Yong was looking thru my txt-es frm "tht" tuition person. Yong, Kee n Teng were laughing lik mad cos he translated evryting directly frm Mandarin to English so he sounded ridiculous. Lol.

Then at last I managed to pass what was left of the assam aka kidney destroyer (tht I was keeping in my pocket the whole day) to my cousin. Tried to save half, but it ended up a quarter only. So I still gave it to her lah. I mean, I kept it away frm the public eye (or rather, my frens' eyes, n I resisted also lah) so tht no one would eat it. Haha.

Anyway, I miss txt-ing a certain sumone a lot. He's not free till December =O There's really very few guys lik him, ya knw. Oh, and Lyon's got a Friendster account. Yay? Yay! Haha. Man, I dunno what else to write. So, wish me luck for my final day tmrw. Ttfn.

No comments: