Thursday 19 October 2006

LAVENYA & YAN TENG DID NOT CUM TO SKL TODAY. I can't believe it! Last day and they totally let us (me, Lin Kee & Pune-chan) down. Called Teng and she was actually outside, not wearing skl uniform and not intending to enter the skl. What the -? And I s'pose Lavenya's busy making Deepavalli candies, so tht's acceptable, except tht she already finished doing 'em y'day.

Anyway, today was boring. Kee finished my blouse for Living Skills. You knw, evrytime we get an assignment, it feels impossible to finsih it, but sumhow, I end up getting it done, either alone or with help. I was doing sumting for Pn Pari, and Chew Yong was completing her "jelujur halus" whereas Kee was... I dunno what she was doing lah. But me and Yong was listening to the iPod so we weren't tht bored. They said they were caught by a Form 1 prefect, but she only gave a warning. Haha. But when skl begins again, she'll nvr see the iPod. But tht day, Pune-chan and Yong used the iPod the most. They said my taste in music was good cos all my songs were very nice =D

Then, had break with Jolene. After tht, we continued walking for, lik, 15 mins? I guess both of us were the only ones still thinking it was recess. Haha. When Pn Asmah entered class, I decided to go hantar the BKK. So, when I was walking bak, Jing Yee was calling me, so I entered 2E. She got up and stood beside me and asked Yien Wee: "Who's taller?" "Manda," said Wee. "I hate you, Manda," said Jing Yee. Tho I knw she didn't mean it, cos she wished me "Happy Deepavalli" after skl ended. Lol. Anyway, the reason I was in 2E was cos Jia Yee wanted to ask me abt Jolene - again. Then I started conversing with Wee in Cantonese, and Jia Yee & Robyn were eagerly listening. They understood bits and pieces of the conversation, and it was quite fun hearing them guess what we were saying and they were attempting to speak with us in Cantonese too. Haha.

Sumting else happened when skl ended. I was in the bus stop, then I remembered tht my iPod was with Kee. Haha. She always goes home with my stuff. But tht's partly my fault. Then I was, "Whr's my wallet ah?" Kee looked at me with wide eyes. "I don't hve it." "No, I don't hve it either." "Oh, oh, lost it?" asked Chew Yong. "Class? Desk?" I tot aloud. "Sure it's not in ur pocket?" Chew Yong said. "It isn't," I said. "Faster!" yelled Kee. Then we were running lik mad bak to the gate. Ran into 2H and searched under 3 desks. My wallet was a no show. Then, we were huffing and puffing when we returned to the bus stop. I checked my backpack, and, *groans*, it was there. Hahaha. I am definitely the worst! Chew Yong was, "Ah! Shoulda checked before you went." "I was afraid the gate was closed mah. Summore I expected you to check cos you were saying there was a possibility, then I tot if you found it you'd run after us." Oh well, I've got my wallet anyway. Thank GOD! Haha. Even if this is irrelevant, but GOD is involved in evryting tht happens - even the tiniest things.

P.S. Acceptance's drummer really rocks on "Take Cover".

No comments: