Friday 6 October 2006

Studied so darn hard for History and what came out?! Ntg tht could've matched how much I studied. Tsk tsk. Oh well, happens, doesn't it? But it was a great paper. English went well too. But Paper I, sigh, I made a stupid, big, ridiculous, stupid, big, ridiculous mistake. Ish! Was so upset abt it tht I was practically shouting at Lin Kee when she told me abt it. "What?! NO! NOOOO! Are u sure? Really? This is impossible. How could I? Oh my goodness!" Aih. But a nice thing tht happened today was me, Kee, Teng, Lavenya & Pune-chan celebrated Chew Yong's b'day, which is officially tmrw, 0ct 7!

Anyway, I can tell Wei Shern's pretty bored nowadays. Haha. Sorry I can't chat more than I always do. But I'll cya this Sunday. =) Not talking to her very much. I dunno why. Guess it's lik this sumtimes. Mayb it'll be better, mayb it won't change. Thought abt it once in awhile, but it doesn't bother me as much as the first time. So, it's alright. Also, sorry to Mei Er for always not picking up ur phone calls. Lol.

I think I'll start posting without titles, unless I really hve a nice one formed in my head. Um, well, my bedbug bites r still around, n so's Lyssa's - jus found out jus now - sigh, they nvr go away huh, Lyssa? Haha.

I find reading Harry Potter a lot more interesting than reading txtbooks - obviously - so I hve to finish it before it bothers my revision, cos I don't think I can stop. Haha.

Amanda invited me for sum Oct 14 outing, but I dunno whether I wanna go, or if I actually can. Hmm... Tht's abt all I wanna write now. Blogs are for ramblings by the owner.

No comments: