Saturday 14 October 2006

Exams are over. This coming week, all MGS-ians will be free... or not? Skl's decided to hold loads of "fun" activities for us. The way they put it is more troubling and disturbing than cause for excitement.

Four days straight, there's gonna be lots of things going on to keep us frm "gejala yg memudaratkan". Why does the DP always hve to speak lik she's giving a speech or sumting? It's lik she totally mapped out evryting she wanted to say before actually saying it.

Anyway, the main highlight will be:

*drumroll*


Y O G A


Yep, tht's right, folks. Us secondary students r going to b taking up yoga! But I guess I might not, cos, it's against the Christian religion, I tink. Either way, I'm gonna ask Adrian or CCC this Sunday. So while Pn. Nor Chadah (who's teaching yoga, could u imagine? Her voice dahlah so soft, n she plans to spread the pupils across the field, the icky, yucky, home to who knws wat field) explained to us abt how it helpd her 2 yrs ago, n she learnt frm Indian gurus, took away her asthma, how it'll help giv us motivation, to make us succeed in evryting we do. How does contorting parts of our body which definitely aren't flexible cos we - or rather, I - haven't been doing much of wat u'd call exercise help to create a better mind for us? I can't see the light! There's almost no point. N we hve to bring our own mats. Mayb I'll jus sew (not tht I can, haha) sum Good Morning towels together n sit n watch since I might not b participating. After all, it's best to be in the midst of the action, instead of watching frm the cement floor. Lol!

OK, so this morning I finished reading HP5. I'm gonna go get HP6 later. N games too! I've been dying to buy sum games. Mayb Counter Strike n sum role-playing games, the kind I lik. Oh yeah, Wei Shern, u HVE to bring me for McD's Ramadhan buffet lah!

Do y'all agree tht the world is really small? An ensemble mate of mine, Melanie, whom I call Brittany (don't ask y, there IS a reason but I don't wanna waste my time typing abt it) studies in Sri KL, n she's Shelly's sklmate! OMG. Shelly msg-ed me on Friendster n asked me abt it. Then, well, yalah. Also, evrytime I talk to her, I'd ask her when's she going back to China, or is she there. So this time was no diff. N her response was, "Omg, AMANDA HOI JIA ERN!!! I told u so many times adi. I came back frm Shanghai last yr." Hahaha. Can't blame me lah. She's been in 3 skls in 2 yrs. Oh wow! Hehe.

So, yalah, tht's all I wanna blog abt now. Mayb I'll edit this post later n write abt wat games I bought (if I did) n whether I got HP6 (if the books in MPH r in good condition).

No comments: