Wednesday 11 October 2006

OK, I wanna say sumting abt teachers and their amusing (without them actually knwing they're ridiculing themselves) antics.

Situation #1:

Pn. Rose came into class during the Theory of Arts paper. "Girls, I'm sure you can see tht there's a few pages with answers?" All of us nod, stifling laughs at the stupidity of them who printed and double checked. "The skl decided to giv u all a bonus." Yeah, right! The teachers themselves are in charge of double checking and were too stupid to realize tht FIVE [5] questions had answers. Before leaving, she HAD to say, "This paper, all u need is common sense. No need to hoo hoo ha ha." She said those last four words with hand gestures summore. LOL. Talk abt teachers ridiculing themselves?

I told my elder bro, Jack n he said Pn. Rose shoulda cum into class and go: "Girls, there are sum pages with answers. I'm not exactly sure whether they're the right ones, so, well, just go ahead with your papers. Just wanted to tell you girls tht. Thank you." HARHAR! Tht's so gonna make us insecure, man.

Situation #2:

Mr. Teh was distributing the Science I papers in 2H. When he was done, he so proudly proclaimed: "NO CORRECTION!" Or, rather, it shud be, "No corrections." Lol. Looking thru all the 40 questions, there were countless grammatical errors, wrong sentence structures, misspellings... etc. etc. etc. Hahaha. Mr. Teh, or, lik my Cuz liks to say, TEHCHAIHENG (haha) always had a prob with English, n I mean - ALWAYS. =D But I guess the paper had substance, or, well, I'm just trying to add in a good word on him. Hehe.

No comments: