Monday 9 October 2006

Played captainball ryte after skl with Vincent, Gavin, Kym and more. Mei Er came to pick me after I changed in skl. Cycled (on a guy called Soon Teck's bike while he ran) all the way to the field. Stayed there till 6:40PM. Now gotta study. Sigh. Mayb I shud take a nite off n start tmrw. Haha. The exam schedule's totally reshuffled. Ah!

Anyway, jus got off the phone with Joseph. Talked for awhile only lah. I'm wondering wat shud I draw for my Arts paper. Lik, it's the same ques's lik before. Wei Shern's watching "The Banquet" tonite. NO! Lol. He said he heard frm Mervy tht I said the show wasn't nice, n it isn't. In the end, evryone dies. Jus reloaded my credit. They disappear into thin air so quickly. Haha. Buthen again, tht's cos I txt 012/017 so much at once, lik now, whr I'm spending my RM10 on Lyon. Tho tht is also my fault cos I haven't gotten him a DiGi SIM yet.

Today's exams weren't exactly wat I'd lik 'em to be. Maths II got my whole gang so frust. PJK was great! Haha, cos I studied lah. And Theory of Arts, well, u knw, no one actually bothers to actually read up on it. It's really a bore!

"Yakitate!! Japan" episodes I'm watching r getting more interesting (which here also means lamer n dumber) but they serve for good laughs now n then. I'll come online in half an hr lah. Later!

* * *

Online now. I'd lik to thank Gavin on my blog for making my day =D I was teaching him Cantonese and he's quite good.

Amanda : Lei ho ko ah!
Gavin : Ngo chi tou. Lei ho leng. Lei ho tak yi.
Amanda : Em koi sai. Ngo ho hoi sam lei chan ngo.

Lol! Now he's teaching me Hokkien. Gtg. Lessons. Haha.


No comments: