Tuesday 8 December 2009

17 posts ago I was just about to begin my SPM. 17 posts later and I'm done with my SPM. *Grins*

So how do I reward myself after sitting for secondary school exams - once and for all?

I go on a holiday! I grab three of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, pack a bag filled with just enough clothes (plus sunscreen and shades, of course), bring my beloved guitar along and escape from the normal routine of life for three days. In Port Dickson there is a chalet sitting on the shallow waters of the Straits of Malacca waiting for me. And I'm coming... in a matter of hours! =)

Don't you think that I just know how to live it up? =P Haha.

Goodbye, dear readers! Miss me OK? Lol. And goodbye, blog! I'll be back real soon. And you'll be flooded with pictures. That, I promise. =]

No comments: