Monday 21 December 2009

Hello from Singapore

Hello from Singapore! Haha. I am now blogging from Ko Jeremy's laptop. This is the first time I'm blogging from outside Malaysia. Cool cool. Lol.

So the trip was pretty fast. Although it took like, five hours, it didn't feel that long. Oh, and there was this woman who was in the bus. She was so, so talkative. And she spoke extremely loudly too. I felt like throwing my phone at her. Seriously. Haha. The weirdest thing is that, she came on the bus alone lah, but she started talking to this man, who was with his wife, and the entire time, the man totally ignored his wife 'cause the other woman was going on and on about anything and everything. They were all in their fifties, I think.

I've only been here for several hours. But I've already got around to some shopping. Haha. It is the main thing that I'm gonna do here anyway. So I bought a pair of yellow Nikes. *Grins* Ah. Yellow makes me happy. Now that I've got a brand new pair of shoes, I should start exercising. Haha. Although I always say that I'll never exercise, a small part of me is secretly afraid that I will develop diseases and health problems before I actually become old. Lol. I'm planning to make Wei Shern or Michael take me exercising. 'Cause they're the only ones who actually go to the gym and run and do, ya know, healthy stuff. Ooh, and my dearest brother, Jo. Hehe.

Jo and my sister, Michelle are playing Guitar Hero now. Oh my, Jo sucks. Hahaha. OK lah. I'll tell you more about my Singapore trip tomorrow or something. When I've actually gone out and about. Hehe. Aight. Back to IM-ing Mikey. Buhbye.

No comments: