Friday 11 December 2009

Some of the Best Days of My Life

I'm back from Port Dickson! Can't believe that I've finished my SPM and returned from a holiday - in this one week alone. I'm missing the place already. But everything has to end. Especially holidays. Haha. So anyway, I had a smashing time! It was hands down the best holiday I have ever had. Hehe. Let me tell you all about it, aight?

We left at about 10.30. Dad took the coastal road so we got to see a lot of small towns and plantations. Pretty cool. Hehe. And of course, since our heads were still full of what we studied for SPM, we were talking about mirages and pneumatophores. What bugsies. Lol. Reached Avillion at about 2. The place looked beyond awesome. Me and Nette were all, "Whoa!" Haha. The first chalet we got didn't even have a proper view of the sea and it wasn't even out to sea. So we decided to upgrade to the premium water chalet. They gave us the one right next to Avi Spa and was furthest out to sea. So that one was really nice.

The first day itself we did a lot. Explored the resort and then at night we went to The Galley, a bar. Hung out there for quite awhile before spending a few hours at the beach. I had a great time just talking and sharing with Jessica, Nette and Yoke Pei. Oh, how I love them. =)

When we headed back to the chalet, guess what happened? A lizard almost fell on my head when I went to open the door. It only just barely missed me. Haha. Then when I entered the chalet, I found a cockroach in the toilet. Screamed and ran out to the room. Me and Nette tried to kill it with a glass of hot water and an umbrella. Lol. They were the only weapons we could think of using at the time. It didn't work so we had to run out of the toilet and rethink our plan. Haha. That's when I saw the cockroach come out into the room and I started pointing and screaming. And the other three ran so fast to the other side of the room! Hahaha. My first instinct was to run too, but if I did, then the cockroach would still be alive. So I wore my Crocs and started stamping the cockroach to death. After that, I was literally shaking wei. Usually I kill cockroaches with aerosol spray. Haha.

The next day we were out at the beach. Went kayaking. It was my first time but I daresay I was pretty good at it. I paired with Nette and we were such a team! Hehe. Left, right, left, right, straight ahead... Haha. The other two were going around in circles. Lol. That night, we went for dinner at Crow's Nest restaurant in the resort. Later, we headed to the beach and spent about two hours there with the guitar. Then we had a midnight swim. Me and Nette left for the chalet to bathe first whilst the other two continued to swim. But there were no towels, so me and Nette just walked back. It was so, so cold! The wind was so strong. And when we entered the chalet, the air cond and fan were on at full blast so it was even colder than outside. Then Nette went to bathe while I stood outside wrapped in a towel and dripping wet. Haha. After that I went to get the other two and brought 'em their towels. Then that night Jessica did some sand thingy for all of us. Very cool. Hehe. Nette and Pei urut my arms cause they were aching so much from kayaking.

And so quickly, the final day came. We had breakfast and then me, Nette and Pei went to the animal farm. I'd been wanting to go since I found out Avillion had an animal farm. So I was really psyched when I got to go. They had rabbits, peacocks, guinea pigs, chickens, roosters and tortoises. I fed the rabbits and chickens, and a rooster perched on my arm! I was like a madly happy kid who had been let loose into a toy store and allowed to get whatever she wanted. XD The animal farm really made my day. After that, we checked out at 12 and said goodbye to Avillion. =(





1, 2, 3... Haha




Look at my hair! Haha.
Randall Jack aku yang tersayang XD
Calcium carbonate!

Love Nette's face, haha
I'm sunburnt and sleepy, Pei is just posing =P
Junior the rooster

My fave one-week-old rabbit





We'll come back and stay in Room 609 again, yes? =)

My three days at Avillion were really amazing. Firstly, I had an absolutely smashing time with three people that I love with all my heart. It's so cool that we got the opportunity to spend three days together alone. Hehe. We got closer - if that's at all possible, considering how close we already are =] - over those three days. Other than that, I've never really gotten a chance to be close to nature. But staying in Port Dickson was a first-hand encounter with nature. The sound of the waves and the myriad noises that come from the many insects were soothing and calming. It rocked me to sleep. I see Your handiwork in the stars, the sun, the sky, the sea. And I see Your handiwork in the three very special people that I spent the last three days with. Thank You for giving me the chance to take time away and behold Your creation in all its glory. But teach me also to see Your creation in my daily life. It doesn't matter where I am. Everything I see comes from You. I love You for taking me on this holiday, because these were some of the best days of my life. =]

No comments: