Friday 4 December 2009

I Really Wanna Be...

... a special agent.

Seriously. Really.

For quite some time now, I've wanted to be a special agent. As a career. Like, for the rest of my life. Haha. Yes, I have been watching way too many TV shows. I realize that all I watch nowadays either has to do with cops or doctors. Then in between all those there're nerds and heroes. Lol. The shows that I watch always have cops in 'em, like The Mentalist, FlashForward and plus Star World and AXN screens so many like CSI, Life, Castle, Warehouse 13. And the ones with doctors in 'em are Grey's Anatomy, FlashForward, Royal Pains... you get the picture.

OK, so back to the special agent thing. I think it's really cool. I wanna work for the FBI or the CIA. And I've done my research. Looked up the length of training I need to undergo, where the training centre is, the departments and units... Buthen, there's a problem: I'm not a citizen of the United States. So tak boleh lah. Haha. If I wanna be a federal agent, I have to work for Malaysia. Like, in the Special Branch, Unit Tindakan Cepat (I know, it sounds so... haha, but it's actually SWAT, y'knw) or Pasukan Gerakan Khas.

Ah ha, and another problem is, I am not fit enough to be a cop. I will never be fit enough to be a cop. Haha. I just can't chase after the baddies. My fitness level would be way below their requirements. If they did a fitness test on me, I'd have 0% muscle (except the amount of muscle that the human body normally has). Haha.

But let me dream a bit lah. Hehe. I've always liked the idea of having a gun strapped at my waist, a badge that looks oh so glamourous, being able to interrogate people, running after bad guys yelling, "Stop, FBI!" or "Stop, CIA!" (personally, I think shouting FBI sounds cooler)... Gaya sial lah. Lol. Then there's the whole aura that I'll exude that says, "I'm a Special Agent. You don't wanna mess with me." Haha. So yeah, right now I really wanna be a special agent. =)

On a totally different note, this question's been bugging me for awhile: Do fishes have ears? So I checked it out. And no, they don't have ears. Just thought you might wanna know that. Haha.

No comments: