Friday 20 November 2009

6 Reasons Why I Like SPM

These are 6 reasons why I like SPM:

1) My family treats me strangely extremely well. Especially Jo and my elder brother, Jack. They always hug me when I get back from school and ask me how were my papers. "Hi Che. *Open arms." "Hey girl. *Open arms*" Haha. And Mum's really nice. Waking up early every morning just to see me off although she needn't because Melia picks me up. And Dad's also all about the hugs. "Hi Mandy. *Open arms* How were the papers?" I feel so pampered. Lol!

2) I get to experience You. It's been three days of SPM already. And thank God, my papers so far have been fine. I am not worried or anxious about it because I am so sure that all the answers were not from me. They were all from You. I didn't do anything at all. Hehe. That's how I want it to be. Nothing done in my strength. Nothing at all. Besides, who better to commit my papers to than the One who created all these in the first place? *Grins* And oh, You have been so faithful, so faithful! I can't tell You how much I love You but I hope that when You look at my heart, You'll know it's so full of love for You for everything You are to me.

3) Supportive friends. It's so nice to have this big group of friends. That means me, Jessica, Yoke Pei, Nette, Melia, Su Vien, Iri, Angel, Hannah... We always pray before every single paper. And when I'm done, I'll always go to meet Jessica, YP and Nette before leaving the hall. Then us and the others will leave school together. And I like the fact that we usually just relax before every paper, then we just commit everything to God before we go into the hall. And we don't discuss the paper. If we do, we discuss how we felt about it. And I know that I can always whine if my paper didn't go as well as I hoped and they would always be able to tell me something to make me feel better. Haha.

4) The fantastic atmosphere. I'm really into quietness and solitude. I am a loud person. Haha. But I have my silent times too. And what I like about SPM is that it's so serious so it makes me really serious too. Haha. You see, everytime I sit for exams or tests, I'm really serious. You can go as far as saying that I'm a different person in the exam hall cause I don't seem to know anyone else. When I'm done, I usually just look around at stuff or outside, but never at people. That's just how I approach exams and tests. Lol. I'm weird so you shouldn't be surprised. And I just love the feeling of sitting in the hall with all these invigilators walking around you. And I really love the fact that they're super exact about the time. Only the moment the long hand ticks past 12 then nie they let you start. Ooh, and the History Section B was really fun to tear out. Haha. Although I made a lot of noise. I was just trying to be quiet actually. Lol.

5) It only happens once in a lifetime. I always feel that I should treasure everything that I experience in life. And as a student, that includes exams. Which is why I'm really gonna miss SPM. I was excited when it started. But it's passing by so quickly I'm afraid that I'm losing the chance to cherish it. Haha. It's like SPM is going way too fast. Don't think about the results or having to study and all that, just look at it as an experience. One that you'll only ever have once. Unless you resit in the middle of 2010. Lol.

6) This is my last chance to be a student before it's gone forever. I just realized this today. Cause Mum said something like, "After SPM you'll be out of school forever. You can't be together with your friends anymore. You're all going different ways." Then I became all =(. Sentimental me. Lol. And what my mum said sounded so darn sad. Can't be together anymore. Haha. But it's true. I'll never walk these grounds and feel so comfortable. The next time I set foot in MGS, it'll be like, "Alah. Mana office tu ah?" And with my bad memory, that is so possible. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.