Friday 6 November 2009

Strange Wilderness


I stayed up till 1.15 am to watch this movie y'day night. Haha. I don't think I've ever slept so late just to catch a movie. I've only ever stayed up till the wee hours of the morning to study... or when I came back from AAR. Haha.

OK, this movie is beyond funny! It made me laugh so hard that Jo even came out of the room and asked me when the movie would end. Lol. So here's what it's about: This guy called Peter Gaulke and his friend, Fred Wolf host a programme about wildlife called "Strange Wilderness", which is losing its viewership and its ratings are going downhill. So in a desperate bid to save the show, they hatch a plan to find Bigfoot and record an episode about it. The cast is pretty good, y'knw. In the lead is Steve Zahn and there's also Justin Long and Jonah Hill.

Oh my goodness. The movie is just scene after scene of stupid funny nonsense. Haha. They get into a series of accidents which are so funny. And then only they actually get into the jungle in which Bigfoot supposedly dwells. So the scene where they actually find Bigfoot, Gaulke starts talking to the camera and then Bigfoot appears outside the cave. Bigfoot stretches and yawns. And everyone screams and points at Bigfoot, then Gaulke turns around and screams too. Then they all start whipping out huge guns and shoot Bigfoot to death while still screaming. Hahahaha. After all that they went through to find Bigfoot, in an action done on the spur of the moment, they killed him. Lol. Then what happens after that is also so funny. Hehe.

Ah. Just writing this out is making me laugh in front of the monitor. I went and IMDB-ed the movie, and it has pretty poor ratings. But y'knw, no matter how stupid or even how good people say something is (a movie, a book, whatever), you gotta let yourself be the judge of it; cause maybe it'll crack you up and give you a reason to stay up way past your bedtime =D

No comments: