Monday 30 November 2009

A Wedding Reception

I was at a wedding dinner y'day night held at Berjaya Times Square Hotel. Went with Uncle Drew, Aunty Mee Ching and Wei Lyn and family. We arrived quite early, like 6:30. Had to wait so long. But at least they had cocktails, so me and Jo makan habis all the spicy peanuts. Haha.

Got into the ballroom at 7:30. We (being me, Jo, Wei Shern and Wei Lyn) had our own table with another family. They were really friendly. Parents and two daughters. One of their daughters is a professional clown. Lol. Cool, cool. Haha. Oh, and they thought that I was in college. They were surprised when I said I'm in Form 5. I always, always get that. Met a lot of uncles and aunties from the other churches. I hardly get to see them. So it was nice.

Although we had to wait even longer until the food was served, the food more than made up for the wait. It was quite good. Not as lousy as the food served at the many wedding dinners I've been to. So anyway, here are some pictures. Feast your eyes. :)


If I knew how to Photoshop fangs into this image, I
would have a vampire for a brother :D










What a poser!

No comments: