Monday 16 November 2009

Hi, I'm BA029A003

I went to school today to arrange the places and do other stuff for SPM. The school held some motivational programme (or they thought it was motivational cause it wasn't for me; I prefer the motivational programme held when I was sitting for PMR 2007) before break. During break, I got to meet Puan Giam. Angel saw her actually, then she told me and we both ran to meet her. Then she said this to me in Hokkien: "Ah neh sui cha boh," or something like that. Lol. I dunno whether I wrote it correctly or if some words are wrong. Haha. But that's just how it sounded to me. She wished me and Angel all the best and God bless.

After break, they divided the students and sent most of the classes to the other classrooms. Only 5D, 5S and 5P students remained in the hall. So I had to find a table for myself. I got a pretty stable one. Everyone else was wetting and wiping their tables. I didn't have to do that cause my table was surprisingly extremely clean. Hehe. And I got my favourite gray chair. Oh, and I'm sitting beside Usha. What a surprise. I thought maybe I'd be sitting beside Ciuyi. Then Angel's behind me and Melia and Su Vien are pretty close by. It's too bad that Jessica, YP and Nette are damn far from me.

So anyway, I am sitting in the first row on the left, third table from the front. It's a pretty nice place. I'm satisfied =D I sit right beside the open doors, so I get a cool windy breeze every once in awhile. And of course, I sit so in front so I get to see the huge clock that ticks away the minutes until SPM ends for me =)

Then I got my SPM slip, which I call my SPM receipt because it actually has some price at the bottom. It doesn't look as nice as the one that I got for PMR. And then I got my sijil berhenti too. Nice blue paper. Haha. Ah. With all these official documents presented to me already and a table with my name on it in the MGS hall, all that's left is for me to actually sit for the exam. I'm not feeling stressed now. I've been stressed the whole year, but it's strange how when it actually comes to the moment, I feel an indescribable peace. Now I know that I had to go through all that stress to know that the peace I feel now comes from You and You alone. =] Oh, and before I left the hall today, I turned to my table, tapped it and said, "I'll see you Wednesday. Be nice to me." Haha.



One order of the SPM 2009 exam. RM163.50, please? XD
Effective after 8th December =D
My place for the next four weeks
Study, study, study =)

No comments: