Saturday 7 November 2009

Someone Who Understands

When you're going through something, there are people who try to understand and people who actually do. Both are equally important to get you through whatever it is that you're facing. Here is a message from someone dear to me; someone who understands:

"hah. i think my first nervous breakdown was when i pushed 13 or something. lol. (: being messed up at this point of time is normal. trust me, i'm like the expert of stressing out. lol. i used to call you whenever i hit those moments last year. or maybe *** or **** or you know, good friends. try that? it helps so so much, manda. i want to say you can give me a call but i wouldn't want to disappoint you. in any case that you find that nobody's around, your mom will be there. if not, hey, you've always got Him, babe. i truly hope you're alright. i know the whole hurricane of emotions that can hit your weakest times. be strong okay? i always thought you were. have faith.

love, *****. (:"

Even if you weren't always around, I know that this is your way of being there for me. Thank you. =)

No comments: